[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”How to set up your Tech Demos:” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]Overview:
Tech Demos are scheduled for Wednesday, August 1 at 5:30 PM during the opening reception.
How and when do I set up?
- Tables will be available for set up at 4:30 PM on August 1, 2018.
- Stop by the registration desk at 4:30 PM so that you can be directed to your table.
- The Tech Demo showcase will take place at the MIT Media Lab (location TBA).
- The set up is basic, we will provide a table and a power cord.
- Wifi will be available, (no ethernet cable). We recommend you download your game or program and run it through the hard drive in order to avoid crashes.
What is the format of the presentation?
- The presentation will take place during the opening reception.
- Expect the atmosphere to be informal, festive, and to have the feel of a “science fair.”
- The presentation will take place from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
How do attendees know I am presenting?
Your project title is featured included in the CLS2018 online conference program. http://sched.co/EhS6
Do I need to register for the conference?
Yes! Every person attending/presenting at CLS2018 needs to register.
Please follow the instructions below if you have not registered yet:
- Visit the CLS2018 registration page at http://connectedlearningsummit.org/registration/
- On the registration page, you will see an Eventbrite ticket box.
- Click either on the Main Conference Pass or the Student Main Conference Pass option.
- Select the number of tickets you are purchasing (1 per attendee).
- Continue checking out by clicking “Order Now.”
Contact us anytime at email@example.com.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]